It’s been quite a while since I’ve thought about my own reading progress, as I’ve been so focused on working on my own book. Now that final edits are in, I finally get to take a break and look at some of the books I’m so excited to read over the next month or so.
Top Ten Books On My Summer 2018 TBR List.
The books below are the books I can’t wait to read this summer!
The List and Links:
- From Here to You (Jamie McGuire) August 21st – a single mom running from her past falls in love with a marine? Yes please!
- Fixed Forever (Laurelin Paige) June 25th – Hudson and Alayna are BACK! I’ve been waiting for this for almost a year.
- Even Money (Alessandra Torre) June 4th – I love a good mystery romance, and Torre knows how to hit them just right, and this story about a cocktail waitress and a big time Vegas player is going to be a smash!
- The One You Can’t Forget (Roni Loren) June 5th – the second in Loren’s newest series, following survivors of a high school shooting years later as they learn to love.
- Blind Kiss (Renee Carlino) August 14th – soulmates separated by life choices are getting another chance.
- All Your Perfects (Colleen Hoover) July 17th – this one is by my favorite author of all time. I’m not even going to say what it is about because it doesn’t matter.
- Pick Six (Max Monroe) May 8th – a follow up to Monroe’s ‘Mavericks’ series, this football star meets a pint-sized package of kick ass!
- Bishop (Sawyer Bennett) August 14th – a brand new series by the queen of sports romance! This one doesn’t even have a description yet and it’s still a top TBR!
- The Wild Heir (Karina Halle) May 17th – a standalone in the same world as Halle’s The Swedish Prince. An arranged marriage between royalty!
- Captivated (Tessa Bailey and Eve Dangerfield) June 11th – two forces of nature team up to author a steamy read about a down-on-her-luck comedian and her landlord.