I don’t think I’ve ever been so exhausted in my life.
Hubby and I took a little trip to Dallas, TX last week for the book signing event of the year and holy cannoli was it absolutely amazing.
Below is a highlight real of my favorite moments and experiences:
- Meeting the woman who inspired me to write in the first place, Colleen Hoover
- Chatting with the incredible authors that were signing and being able to keep my composure.
- Having some of the authors recognize me or my name based on conversations on social media
- The ridiculous number of books I got away with purchasing
- How many authors loved my husband – one even got up out of her chair to hug him (hahahaha)
- The fact my hubs made the experience AMAZING by being invested and supportive (and because he carried my bag of books)
It was a long two days and I cherish that I was able to get this experience. Friends and family told me that they’ve never seen me smile so much (and that’s saying something, because I smile a lot). It felt so amazing to be in an environment full of people who love and value the same things as I do.
A life-changing event that I highly recommend if you’re able to attend!