Previously, these were provided for the Bubbles & Books subscription box, but my hope is that any book club reading Annie and Cole’s story will find these helpful in digesting the story.
- What was your favorite scene from the book?
- Were there any passages you highlighted or underlined?
- What surprised you the most?
- Did this book remind you of any other books you’ve read?
- What was the main point you think the author was trying to make?
- How did you feel you related to (or didn’t relate to) the heroine, Annie?
- In what ways did the characters meet your expectations or disappoint you?
- What do you imagine happens with the characters after the ending?
- Are there any characters you didn’t like?
- Did you agree or disagree with any of the characters’ decisions?
- What was your favorite scene with Jones?
- Which side character stood out the most to you and why?
Haven’t read Like You Mean It yet?